Was Tinder straight down? ute before: Tinder are a location-based social look cellular software tha

Final changed a minute before: Tinder is a location-based social search cellular software that facilitates communications between collectively curious consumers, enabling matched consumers to chat. The app was mostly made use of as a dating app.

No problems found at Tinder

Tinder dilemmas within the last twenty four hours

Right now, we now haven't identified any trouble at Tinder. Are you currently experiencing dilemmas or an outage? Set a message inside the reviews part!

Many Reported Problems:

all I’m saying is register on tinder consider the 27 to 37 generation alcohol enthusiast ladies w 2 various child daddies and a position managing large schoolers and crackheads at a jack in the box this is for your family 1 woman “men” appreciation run off, your lifetime will finish, don’t waste it in one ***

cosmo ‘acab’ limbs (@cosmob0nes) reported 9 days ago

Why do boys on tinder keep telling me personally I ‘look like hassle’

Ulysses junk e-mail (@peedintheshower) reported 9 many hours ago

Tinder people wish you to definitely feel mean for them. Issue is, I’m a pretty nice man,

quentin (@quentinhoooo) reported 12 time ago

My tinder has-been broken for weeks I’m sobbing

emily (@manuelHighlife) reported 14 hours back

@ShouldBeRichard @Tinder Binaryunlock on Instagram assists you to correct your account

(???`) (@narrownostrils) reported 14 days back

instead of tinder selecting hook ups but I will be on tinder wanting people to fix my personal rubbish convenience

“allie” 2.0 (@lactaidlover888) reported 15 days ago

i think it could be a good thing that i’m banned from tinder bc the final time i caved in and redownloaded some guy superliked me personally I then continued the thing I planning at that time was actually top big date of my entire life and then I managed to get my heart broken again and again for a year

Chris (@BodakBoca) reported 15 hrs ago

@JohnnyNeff Gay men. All you do is crash cars and swipe kept on Tinder.

unfortunate bih (@brutalfvck) reported 16 hours back

chatted to sum guy on tinder for two days and i’m convinced i’m in love. just starting to envision i’m the difficulty ??

vinny (@pabstbluemeg) reported 17 days in the past

really does tinder learn they've the worst software style previously or do they just imagine like it does not freeze every 4 mins

@DOMOCAPITAL No, but only because Tinder doesn’t need exchangeability problems.

Wade (@SassyRedpants) reported 17 many hours ago

I'll making a tinder within my visibility it'll have "I DO NOT HAVE ANY SUPERSTAR CONFLICTS LEGO SIZES" "I HATE MAPLE SYRUP" "YOU WILL FIND DON'T DIED IN AN ARTIFICIAL CAR CRASH" Should you get why I mentioned this keep in mind I favor your

Crewshul? (@Crewshul) reported 18 hrs ago

we used on like 20 work smashed therefore the girl whos removed her tinder 100 days i super like whenever she comes home was actually working lol

G?? (@kinkylittlepea1) reported 18 time ago

Concern for using the internet SWers: create designers routinely have a contract for functioning Heterosexual dating dating w non specialist collaborators? example tinder dates that “want to help with making material” If so precisely what do you usually put on they? I would like to make one thus I can profit from my personal naughty blog post vaccine period

cowboy lightweight (@arloschneider) reported 18 days ago

kollin with a k was a boy i matched up with on tinder freshman 12 months just who i produced see oh hello beside me in my dorm room for 15 minutes before recognizing the guy searched just like the guy i'd only split up with so we produced my personal roomie ask your to leave but he kept their sweatshirt

chichikk (@ChichikkWow) reported 19 hrs ago

I can’t perform tinder anymore I recently wanna fulfill somebody while employed inside my yard store work which drops crazy about myself like i’m in a florist AU on Ao3

?conn? (@connkavanaghxo) reported 19 many hours ago

the quantity of hours i’ve lied to people on tinder stating I became concentrating on college projects whenever i’m really lying in sleep ingesting my personal weight in ingredients

Anaid??? (@cheekennoogets) reported 21 hours ago

My personal ex unmatched beside me on tinder nowadays. means he’s finally shifting, he’s eventually matchmaking once again. He should not reach end up being delighted as he leftover myself thus broken.

toradora the explorer (@baileyzindel) reported 21 time ago

I would like to render a tinder profile just therefore I can set my personal biography as “aromantic but perchance you can correct me”

Miguel17_SexyMF (@Miguel17_IDGAF) reported 23 hours ago

Discover a problem on Tinder if you added your own bio “i obtained a large ****” it’ll fit your up with a number of girls. Like legit they should fix that ??

WazzaTheWasp?? (@WarrenHobbs88) reported 23 days ago

@J4CKMULL I see that tinder superior try employed

pitboy (@MRD4LE) reported 23 hrs back

The catboy image of pitbull hasn't generated my tinder get more fits in my opinion this thing is broken

KAS?Y (@bitpixi) reported 23 days back

Anytime Duncan got operating and couldn’t see a coding solution on StackOverflow, he would bring my personal Tinder, right-swipe on all of the engineers to inquire about it and would get the response quicker than he'd inquiring his friends. This is the way you employ a woman’s reply-guys online.

an (@an57617937) reported yesterday

CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM KINDA REDUCED through OLD-MAN ON TINDER SADGE

Understandingn't functioning?

Kindly let us know just what problem you're having with Tinder:

• Check in
  • On Line Features
  • App Crashing
  • Microtransactions
  • Problems

Thank you for your report! When you yourself have any ideas or frustrations you wish to share, be sure to keep a note inside reviews part!

No Comments